Real Effective Exchange Rates
- Graph: Real Effective Exchange Rates
Based on Consumer Price Index for Netherlands
Big Mac Index
- Big Mac IndexInteractiv Chart
Big Mac Price (in Euro and in US Dollars), Implied PPP rate, Valuation against the USD;
Select a base currency: the yuan, the euro, the yen, sterling and the US dollar or
or adjusted for GDP per person.
Purchasing Power US Dollar
- Purchasing Power Parity (PPP)
PPP (private consumption)
Conversion factor local Currency in USD
- Purchasing Power Parities Data
Monthly comparative price levels are defined as the ratios of PPPs
for private final consumption expenditure to exchange rates.
- Purchasing power parity OECD member countries
Purchasing power parity (PPP): GDP, private consumption
- Purchasing power parity since 1970
- Changes in exchange rates and purchasing power parities
Purchasing Power Parity Conversion Factor
- Relative Purchasing Power Amsterdam
A ranking of relative purchasing power, and thus the living standard
for each of the 73 cities in the survey, is derived from this data.