Budget Debt, Surplus, Deficit
Banks: IBLR BIS-Report
- IBLR International Banking Locational by Residence – reports the international assets and liabilities of banks
Quota, Financial Position, SDRs, Payments
- Financial Position in the Fund
South-Africa: quota, reserve position, SDR holdings, outstanding credit,
recent lending arrangements, projected payments due to the IMF,
and monthly historical transactions with the Fund.
- IMF Financial Data Query
Cross-country historical financial data, including IMF members’ quota, reserve tranche position,
SDR holdings, outstanding credit, projected payments,
IMF’s borrowings and monthly historical transactions with the IMF.
- World Bank: Debt Statistics
Countries that subscribe to the IMF’s Special Data Dissemination Standard (SDDS);
The QEDS database includes country and cross-country tables, and enables users
to query and extract data, by country, group of countries, and specific
external debt components.
The QEDS database is linked to metadata on external debt for
individual countries maintained by the IMF.
- Debt South-Africa
Crossborder loans, bilateral loans, multilateral loans, Commercial loans, bonds,
gross foreign debt (Without gold) reserves, foreign debt, IMF loans,
direct investment, balance, interest rates, bonds, International reserves, other creditors
South-Africa SDDS and JEDH Data: Debt (Chart)
- JEDH data of government debt, Central Bank, direct investment, external debt, liabilities
- Long term, short term, general government, bonds and notes, monetary authorities, money market, banks